December 21, 2019 – 11:20 GMT Diane Shipley Loose Women star Christine Lampard married retired footballer Frank after six years together TV presenter Christine Lampard paid tribute to her husband Frank in honour of the couple’s fourth wedding anniversary. Taking to Instagram on Friday, the star posted a beautiful photo from her wedding day to the football manager, which showed them standing at the church entrance. Christine wore a stunning long-sleeved lace gown by Suzanne Neville, which featured a cinched-in waist, fishtail skirt and plunging neckline, and she looked adoringly at her new husband, who looked back at her with love.Frank and Christine began their relationship in 2009 and got engaged two years later The mum-of-one captioned the gorgeous picture: “Four years ago today I married my soulmate. You’re the best husband and daddy we could ever wish for. Happy Anniversary @franklampard.” She added kissing, hearts, and champagne glass emojis. Christine and Frank have been together since 2009 and share daughter Patricia, who was born in September 2018. The 40-year-old is also stepmother to his two daughters with his former fiancée, Spanish model Elen Rivas. READ: Christine and Frank Lampard celebrate 4th wedding anniversary – look back on their big day View… Read full this story
- 's Tyler Baltierra Posts Sweet Anniversary Tribute for Wife Catelynn: 'I'm So Lucky to Have Found You'
- Loose Women's Christine Lampard speaks about baby Patricia for the first time
- Christine Lampard goes make-up free as she takes a lunchtime stroll with her daughter Patricia amid COVID-19 crisis
- Loose Women make huge announcement about Christine Lampard
- 'She's never been happier!' Christine Lampard reveals daughter Patricia, 18 months, is excited to have dad Frank at home as Chelsea boss self isolates after player contracted coronavirus
- Loose Women's Christine Lampard and daughter Patricia adorably twin in their designer puffer coats
- Pregnant Christine Lampard looks radiant in polka dot dress by Rixo London
- Christine Lampard stands in for Lorraine Kelly wearing a stunning blue outfit
- Loose Women's Christine Lampard wore a £75 blue star print dress from the high street
- Christine Lampard opens up about parenting advice ahead of baby's arrival
Christine Lampard posts moving anniversary tribute to husband Frank have 351 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at December 21, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.