close Video Next steps in impeachment process House Judiciary Committee passes two articles of impeachment against President Trump on straight party-line vote; senior Capitol Hill producer Chad Pergram reports. The vote by the House Judiciary Committee Friday to adopt two articles of impeachment against President Trump makes it clear that Democrats are moving full speed ahead on the road to impeachment – regardless of the merits of their accusations or the integrity of their process. But speeding down this road looks like it will be dangerous for the Democrats, who face the strong possibility that the trip will end in a crash and leave the party with serious injuries that will cause it to lose majority control of the House in the 2020 elections. House Democratic leaders are so determined to strike out at President Trump that they seem to be operating on the notion that “desperate times call for desperate measures.” JUDICIARY COMMITTEE APPROVES ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT AGAINST TRUMP, AS GOP SLAMS ‘KANGAROO COURT’ “The next election is at risk,” said House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., when unveiling the committee’s two articles of impeachment earlier this week. “We must act now.” The full House, with a big… Read full this story
- Hans von Spakovsky: Can Trump use coronavirus to delay 2020 election?
- Adams & von Spakovsky: America’s hidden voting epidemic? Mail ballot failures
- House Democrats plead with key committee chairman to allow remote voting amid coronavirus pandemic
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Will Trump's plan to reopen the economy work?
- Impeachment TV: Senate Will Hold Final Vote On Articles Of Impeachment On Wednesday – Update
- Watch Senate Vote On Donald Trump Articles Of Impeachment – Livestream
- Sebastian Gorka: Greatest Threat from Coronavirus Is Democrat Push for Mail-in-Voting
- South Carolina’s Graham outraised by Democratic challenger
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Trump, Congress close to deal on new coronavirus bill
- Deroy Murdock: Coronavirus timeline – Trump acted early and energetically, don't buy Dems' criticisms
Hans von Spakovsky: Trump impeachment by House Democrats means a trial in Senate -- How would that work? have 323 words, post on www.foxnews.com at December 13, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.