James Blunt has spoken out in praise of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, commending the ‘incredibly hard’ work they do for other people. The Hampshire-born singer, 45, is friends with the Duke of Sussex from their time in the Army together and attended the couple’s wedding in 2018 with his wife Sofia Wellesley, 36, said the couple do ‘phenomenally well’ under ‘great scrutiny’. And James, who was also on the guest list for Princess Eugenie’s wedding to Jack Brooksbank and Ellie Goulding’s big day earlier this year, didn’t rule out singing at Princess Beatrice’s nuptials. Speaking to Hello! magazine, James – who is notoriously guarded about his private life – told of the ‘intense’ public scrutiny faced by Meghan, 38, and Harry, 35. James Blunt has spoken out in praise of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, commending the ‘incredibly hard’ work they do for other people. Pictured with his wife Sofia Wellesley at the Fashion Awards 2019 held at the Royal Albert Hall earlier this month Hampshire-born singer James, 45, is friends with the Duke of Sussex from their time in the Army together and attended the couple’s wedding in 2018 (pictured) ‘Everyone in the public eye will face criticism and it’s worth… Read full this story
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle, Peter & Autumn Phillips: royals who faced challenge of marrying foreigners
- How many followers does the Sussex’s Instagram page have and what have Meghan Markle and Prince Harry posted so far?
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will not return for Prince Andrew's 60th family birthday dinner because they 'already have commitments' - but plan to send a video message, royal expert claims
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's complaint that 'other titled members of Royal family' are allowed outside jobs is 'hidden dig' at Beatrice and Eugenie, Palace source claims
- 6 Royal Etiquette Lessons Meghan Markle Must Master If She Becomes a Princess
- 'Meghan's PR fixers will now exploit and monetise EVERY chance to promote her brand': Royal experts slam Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's sudden sacking of 15 UK staff and 'crass' video with Vogue editor
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Post-Royal Plans Revealed
- DAN HODGES: I was branded a racist for asking a question about Meghan Markle - just like Laurence Fox. This hysteria has got to stop
- Queen BANS Prince Harry and Meghan Markle from using lucrative 'Sussex Royal' brand that they hoped to use to build new lives because 'they simply cannot sell themselves as Royals’
- Princess Beatrice's brave-face engagement bash: Father Prince Andrew stays away from party for family and A-List friends saying it would not be a 'good look' after Epstein interview disaster
James Blunt praises Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's 'incredibly hard' work for other people - and doesn't rule out singing at Princess Beatrice's wedding have 428 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 9, 2019. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.