Getty Images The NFL played a game in Mexico City for the third time in the last four years during the 2019 season and plans have been set for the league to return there in each of the next two seasons. NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell announced those plans during a press conference in Miami on Wednesday afternoon. He said that there will be games at Estadio Azteca during the 2020 and 2021 seasons. An announcement about which game will be there in 2020 and when it will be played is expected in the coming months. The league had previously announced an intention to continue playing games in Mexico through the 2021 season, but there was a report last year that the Mexican government would be cutting back on subsidies that helped bring games to the country. The Chiefs beat the Chargers in Mexico City last November.
- Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Release Date Revealed
- Amazon Prime Members Can Get Five Free Games (February 2020)
- 2020-2021 Registration for Courts Plus Kindergarten Kapers
- NBA lost hundreds of millions of dollars in China, may return to play preseason games in 2020
- NBA loses hundreds of millions of dollars in China, may return to play preseason games in 2020
- Microsoft's unreleased folding Surface Duo 'tablet-phone' hybrid is spotted being used to play games and read messages on public transport
- Free to Play Games This Weekend: For Honor, XCOM 2, Call of Duty: WWII, And More
- Golf: Strong mix of Indian and international challenge set for Indian Open 2020
- "Novel" next-gen consoles will be at Tokyo Game Show 2020
- How to be a modern gentleman! British GQ reveals its new set of rules for 2020 - including sustainable stag dos, deleting Facebook and NEVER being the last one to leave the office
NFL set to play games in Mexico in 2020, 2021 have 282 words, post on profootballtalk.nbcsports.com at January 29, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.