Caroline Flack’s management team slammed the Crown Prosecution Service last night for pursuing a ‘show trial’ against the ex-Love Island presenter, who killed herself hours after she was told she would face a trial for allegedly assaulting her boyfriend. The TV presenter, aged 40, took her own life after a worried friend who was staying with her went to the shops, leaving her alone at her London flat. The producer friend couldn’t get back into the flat when she returned. She called Flack’s father Ian who gained entry to the flat where he found the star’s body. Her management team described her as ‘vulnerable’ and criticised the CPS for pushing ahead with the case despite her boyfriend Lewis Burton saying he did not want to press charges. He had said she hit him with a lamp at her former home in Islington in December and as part of her bail conditions the pair were banned from contacting each other. A member of Flack’s management team said the CPS should ‘look at themselves’ and how they pursued a trial ‘without merit’ which resulted in ‘significant distress to Caroline’. The saga surrounding her court case saw her ‘step down’ from hosting Love Island -… Read full this story
- 'Love Island' star Sophie Gradon cause of death revealed
- Caroline Flack turned to dating app after Andrew Brady split
- When Does 'Love Island' End? A Lot Can Happen in Two Weeks
- Harlem All Stars basketball player loses court case
- How to Watch 'Love Island' Season 5 From the U.S.
- How ‘Love Island’ became the craziest, raunchiest show on TV
- ‘Love Island’ comes to the US
- 'Love Island' US edition reveals its 11 love-seeking singles
- Love Island’s Curtis and Amy split for good after fiery break up
- Love Island: What to expect with CBS' version
Caroline Flack killed herself when friend staying with her 'popped to the shops': Ex-Love Island star, 40, was found in London flat hours after she was told court case for 'assaulting boyfriend' would go ahead - as her team slam CPS have 309 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 15, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.