(CNN)CNN will conduct extended interviews with seven Democratic presidential candidates on the eve of the crucial Super Tuesday contests, when 14 states and one US territory will vote, the network announced Friday. On March 2, the current frontrunner Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders will be interviewed at 8 p.m. ET., followed by former Vice President Joe Biden at 8:30 p.m. ET. Former South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg will appear at 9 p.m ET., Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar at 9:30 p.m. ET, and Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren at 10 p.m. ET. Visit CNN’s Election Center for full coverage of the 2020 race Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s interview is scheduled for 10:30 p.m. ET, and businessman Tom Steyer at 11 p.m. ET. Read More The Super Tuesday contests on March 3 together account for one-third of all Democratic delegates and is the largest delegate haul up for grabs thus far. Super Tuesday will be consequential for a number of the candidates who are struggling to stay afloat in the race. Full Election Results The interviews will air on CNN, CNN en Español, CNN International and CNN Airport Network and will stream on CNN.com, CNN OTT apps for AppleTV, Roku, Amazon… Read full this story
- When Is Super Tuesday and What Is It Exactly?
- Andy Cohen doesn't remember his 'Sayonara, sucka' message to former NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio on CNN's New Year's Eve special
- "Disgusting," "dangerous": Here's what every 2020 Democratic candidate has said about Alabama's abortion bill
- Here’s Who Spent Big On Ads In Colorado & Other Super Tuesday States
- Reflecting on Tom Brady's NFL career after he announces retirement, plus most surprising Super Bowl teams ever
- Report: Ohio Democrat Candidate Wrote Proposal to Defund Police
- How South Carolina Could Change the Democratic Race
- What to Watch for in Tuesday’s CNN Democratic Debate
- Pete Buttigieg could be "surprise" frontrunner, go "toe-to-toe" with Trump, says Democratic strategist
- Former Obama campaign manager warns Democrats against contested convention talk: future of party supports Bernie Sanders
CNN announces interviews with Democratic candidates on eve of Super Tuesday have 327 words, post on edition.cnn.com at February 28, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.