By & by Corinne Heller | Thu., 6 Feb. 2020 8:12 AM Share Tweet Email FREDERIC J. BROWN/AFP via Getty Images The story of a North Carolina fugitive who kept his criminal past a secret from his beloved wife of 35 years was told on photographer Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York Instagram photoblog and has captured the hearts of scores of readers, including Jennifer Garner.In a series of posts published on Wednesday, which has since gone viral, Cheryl Love recalls how one day, the FBI raided the home she shared with her husband, Bobby Love, and arrested him. He opened up about his criminal past, confessing to her that his real name was Walter Miller.”Holy nuts,” Garner commented.Bobby told his wife that he was wanted for escaping from a North Carolina prison, where he had been serving a 25 to 30-year sentence for taking part in a bank robbery when he was in high school.”Cheryl must be gobsmacked,” Garner commented.He recalled getting to New York City in 1977 and obtaining a fake birth certificate and social security card. He then obtained a driver’s license with his new name and got a job working at a hospital cafeteria. There, he met Cheryl. Photos Jennifer Garner’s Best Roles “You are really… Read full this story
- Jennifer Garner Started Making This Recipe 'Years Ago' and Now It's Her 'Family's Top Request'
- Amy Adams & Jennifer Garner On #SaveWithStories Initiative, A-List Participants, Money Raised To Support School Children Amid Coronavirus Quarantine
- Jennifer Garner takes daughters Violet, 14, and Seraphina, 11, out for separate strolls amid California's coronavirus lockdown
- Jennifer Garner Embarrasses Her Son at His 7th Birthday Party By Dressing Up as Movie Character
- Jennifer Garner goes for a walk with her son Samuel while wearing a mask... amid the recommendations that Americans cover their faces
- Jennifer Garner Reveals the Creative Game She Plays with Her Kids to Get Them to Try New Foods
- Jennifer Garner enjoys a walk with her whole family while observing social distancing protocols amid the coronavirus outbreak
- Jennifer Garner, Amy Adams on ‘Save With Stories,’ Helping Children During Coronavirus Quarantine
- Jennifer Garner gathers some pals to sing happy birthday from their cars to surprise her longtime assistant as they quarantine together
- Jennifer Garner Shares the Coronavirus Poem Her 8-Year-Old Son Wrote: 'We Stay Home'
Jennifer Garner Has the Best Reactions to This Gripping Love Story have 376 words, post on www.eonline.com at February 6, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.