Almost one year ago, Selma Blair triumphantly made her entrance at an Oscars afterparty in a stunning gown and her cane, just a few months after publicly revealing that she has multiple sclerosis. This time around, her Oscars week is looking a bit different, and the actress opened up about “feeling alone and vulnerable and scared” as she works to recover. Blair, 47, shared a photo of herself curled up at home and talked about dealing with her MS symptoms and other bouts of sickness and pain in the last week. “This is the thing. I feel sick,” she wrote on Instagram. “This is what happens. There is no bright light of glamour. Of course. It is long nights. Almost all nights. My muscles in my face and neck are in spasm. Or so tight I can’t even find a way to stretch. And I have been trying for three hours. On the ground stretching. I have had the stomach flu. Thanks Arthur [her 7-year-old son]! And I am even more sideways now. For now. But I am not killed by it.” Image zoom Dia Dipasupil/Getty; Selma Blair/ Instagram Blair said she’s “strong enough” to make it through her sicknesses,… Read full this story
- Selma Blair debuts shaved head as she battles Multiple Sclerosis
- Selma Blair compares herself to Pitbull after shaving her head
- 'I feel very comfortable, I feel at home here'
- Limerick man who raped woman in her home jailed for 12 years
- Selma Blair shares experience of coping with MS spasms
- Nine people taken to hospital after feeling sick in Belfast pub
- Amelia Trust Farm is a ‘bright light’ in the Vale, says AM
- Ibrox feels like home for returning hero Ryan Kent
- Stars shine bright at this year’s Solihull Summer Fest
- Rangers feels like home for Ryan Kent
Selma Blair Feels ‘Sick’ at Home with ‘No Bright Lights of Glamour’ 1 Year After Oscars Moment have 307 words, post on people.com at February 11, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.