EXCLUSIVE! By & by Sarah Grossbart | Sat., 22 Feb. 2020 3:00 AM Share Tweet Email move close Now PlayingUp NextPregnant Shawn Johnson Talks Cravings & Picking Baby Names At this point, Shawn Johnson can sense when they’re coming. Nearly four months into parenting daughter Drew Hazel East with husband of three-and-a-half years, Andrew East, the retired gymnast has deduced that mom shamers react to three types of content. “Car seats—we never talk about,” says the four-time Olympic medalist, noting they’ve been scolded for setting Drew’s seat on the ground, for letting her wear too many layers and the placement of the chest buckle.Anything to do with head stabilization is also a no-no, she tells E! News, with people refusing to believe the infant has the neck strength to hold her head up. “And then Instagram has an affinity with socks,” she says. “If your baby’s not wearing socks, she’s always cold. She’s freezing.” Photos Meet the Couples Competing at the 2018 Olympics It’s enough to make anyone feel hot with rage, but Johnson manages to stay cool. Sure, it can be annoying when every Karen and Becky chime in (“When people now criticize us as parents, I feel like they’re criticizing our love for… Read full this story
- Shawn Johnson East Says She Was 'Shamed' for Using Formula After Newborn Daughter Stopped Latching
- Shawn Johnson East Was 'Shamed' for Using Formula Following Newborn Daughter's Latching Issues
- Shawn Johnson Opens Up About Her Eating Disorder: 'I Would Eat 700 Calories A Day'
- Shawn Johnson ‘Was Really Scared’ Her Eating Disorder Would Return During Her Pregnancy
- Hareem Farooq shares secret behind her glowing skin
- Shawn Johnson East on parenting in age of social media: 'Every single person has an opinion'
- Shay Mitchell Is Loving Motherhood — and Isn't Affected by Mom Shamers: 'I Know What I'm Doing'
- Robin Thicke's Fiancee April Love Geary Claps Back at Mom Shamers After Posting Racy Valentine's Day Photo
- Shay Mitchell Hits Back at Mom Shamers After Going Out: ‘Apparently People Are Really Upset’
Shawn Johnson Shares Her Secrets For Besting the Mom Shamers have 345 words, post on www.eonline.com at February 22, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.