By Christian Long – March 27, 2020 12:14 am EDT Share 0 Comments 0 ✖ The now-former head of Microsoft has issued a warning about what the U.S. has in store in regards to coronavirus. Bill Gates spoke with CNN about the global pandemic and cautioned that the worse is likely yet to come for the country.”This is kind of the nightmare scenario,” Gates said, speaking quite frankly on the matter. Gates added that officials in other countries, including China, “are the ones that have done best in this epidemic because they acted when the number of cases were still very, very small.” Additionally, he says that he wished that the U.S. “behaved a little bit like the countries that have done the best on this one.””We have not peaked,” he said. “Basically the whole country needs to do what was done in the part of China where they had these infections.”Gates, who stepped down as the head of the Microsoft board on March 14, has pivoted his attention to The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which the couple co-founded in 2000. The philanthropical endeavor is dedicated to enhance healthcare and reduce extreme poverty worldwide. It also focuses on expanding… Read full this story
- Trump vetoes resolution to end national emergency at Southern border
- Trump Again Vetoes Measure to End National Emergency
- Knowing Basic Panic Attack Self Help - Your Ultimate Emergency Guide When You Need it Most
- How to Make a Guy Jealous - Some Warnings You Need to Know
- Urgent Warning - You Need a Water Filtration System!
- Plan For an Emergency to Ease Anxiety, Speed Recovery
- Is Your Emergency Plan Solar Supplied?
- Can You Live Without an Emergency Generator?
- Have You Reached the Peak of the Readiness Pyramid?
- Emergency Drinking Water - Make Sure Your Emergency Water is Fit to Drink!
Coronavirus National Emergency: Bill Gates Warns US Has 'Not Peaked' and Needs to Continue Lockdown have 307 words, post on popculture.com at March 27, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.