Photo: Jon Kopaloff/Getty Images Have you always dreamed of watching Kate McKinnon feed a tiger dressed exclusively in animal print? Well your wish has been granted as the Emmy winning SNL vet is executive producing a limited series in which she will star as the notorious CEO of Big Cat Rescue Carole Baskin. While already a household name in the big-cat community, Carole Baskin has recently reached new levels of infamy starring in the absolutely bizarre Netflix documentary Tiger Kingwho’s drama is literally still unfolding. Deadline reports that the six-episode limited series is not a fictional adaptation of the Netflix documentary but rather is based on Joe Exotic, the second season of Wondery’s Over My Dead Body podcast. Like the documentary and the podcast, the series will follow McKinnon’s Carole Baskin in her quest to take down Joe Exotic, rid the world of illegal big-cat zoos, and half heartedly convince the world that she probably didn’t feed her millionaire husband to her beloved tigers. So far, McKinnon is the only star attached to the project which leaves the rest of the cast of characters wide open for any lucky actor to proverbially sink their teeth into. Some stars, like Dax… Read full this story
- Kate McKinnon Played Kristen Wiig's Implacable Mother on
- Kate McKinnon Cover Story Is Weird as Hell
- Kate McKinnon makes last, desperate plea to electors in SNL Love Actually sketch
- The Spy Who Dumped Me hits the target when Kate McKinnon is on screen
- Kate McKinnon Interviewing Ellen as Ellen Is the Best Thing Ever
- Two-Legged Kitten Is an Adorable Little T-Rex Baby
- Breaking Mews: Troy Police Dept. to recruit kitten for first-ever 'Feline Unit'
- Review: Kunis, McKinnon don't gel in 'Spy Who Dumped Me'
- No You're Not Dreaming, It's a Playground for Cats
- You Need This Weather App Starring Adorable Kittens
Hey All You Cool Cats And Kittens, Kate McKinnon Is Playing have 313 words, post on www.vulture.com at March 27, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.