By John Newby – March 29, 2020 03:43 pm EDT Share 0 Comments 0 ✖ James Dolan, the owner of the New York Knicks and the New York Rangers, recently tested positive for COVID-19. His NBA team revealed the update in a statement and confirmed that he is in self-isolation. He is the first U.S. major pro sports owner that has tested positive for the virus and did so despite showing “little to no” symptoms.”The Madison Square Garden Company Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Jim Dolan has tested positive for coronavirus,” the Knicks said in a statement. “He has been in self-isolation and is experiencing little to no symptoms. He continues to oversee business operations.” Dolan oversees daily operations for the Knicks, the Rangers, and the New York Liberty.According to government officials, New York has become the epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak in the United States. More than 52,000 cases are confirmed in New York state, and about 7,300 people were in New York hospitals Saturday. This included roughly 1,800 in intensive care.”People really find this funny and I don’t see how #jamesdolan being sick a f—ing joke? Seriously what did this man do to you in your own… Read full this story
- James Dolan Pondering Making Knicks, Rangers Separate Companies; Would Ease Sale
- Footage surfaces of James Dolan appearing to order Charles Oakley ejection (vid)
- Charles Oakley’s ejection from Madison Square Garden was directed by James Dolan, attorneys say
- New York Knicks and Rangers owner James Dolan could be preparing to sell his teams
- Steven Gerrard heaps praise on ‘magnificent’ James Tavernier as Rangers captain leads by example in win over Maribor
- Sammy Sosa on use of PEDs: 'I never had a test positive in this country'
- 45 more athletes from Beijing, London Games test positive for doping
- Report: Patriots' Edelman tested positive for 'unrecognizable...
- McCullum admits he tested positive for banned substance during 2016 IPL
- Asiad bound steeplechase runner Navin Dagar tests positive
James Dolan, Knicks and Rangers Owner, Tests Positive for Coronavirus have 327 words, post on popculture.com at March 29, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.