Baroness Michelle Mone has postponed her wedding to billionaire beau Doug Barrowman amid the global coronavirus crisis. The Scottish entrepreneur, 48, who was set to tie the knot in the coming weeks, has now rescheduled her nuptials to a later date. Following government guidelines amid the current UK coronavirus lockdown, Michelle explained that she didn’t want to risk the health of her guests and older family members at the large gathering. Postponed: Baroness Michelle Mone has postponed her wedding to billionaire beau Doug Barrowman amid the global coronavirus crisis The ‘disappointed’ entrepreneur said in a statement: ‘Doug and I were very much looking forward to getting married in the coming weeks but are equally aware of the need to avoid undertaking any unnecessary risks in the current circumstances. ‘We are particularly conscious of government advice in relation to both the well-being of older family members and large gatherings of people. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Who should you ask for help if coronavirus symptoms strike?… Vogue Williams PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Pregnant star heads on a… Jimmy Carr looks stylish in a denim shirt as he pushes a… The Chase star Paul Sinha, 49, reveals his quiz teammate has… Alesha Dixon shares sweet picture of her ‘sunshine…… Read full this story
- Tesla to Build Giant Battery in Australia Amid Energy Crisis
- Yahoo Makes Plans Amid Doubts Over Verizon Deal
- Lauren Silverman dons a chic navy dress and knee-high boots as she steps out in London... after beau Simon Cowell cancels his 60th birthday bash
- Electric Car Maker Scraps Plans for $1 Billion Nevada Plant
- Google Buys In on Musk's Space Internet Plans
- Qwest Founder: Nacchio Was Focused on Family Crisis
- Man hides wedding proposal in Game Boy Color game
- WEEKLY RECAP The Thompson Crisis: Sloppy Whopper or Poor Career Personal Hygiene?
- Einstein to Make Dreamforce Appearance
- Behind The Scenes Of The Proposal
Michelle Mone reveals she's postponed her wedding to billionaire beau Doug Barrowman after two years of planning amid coronavirus crisis have 299 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 24, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.