March 25, 2020 – 09:36 GMT Sharnaz Shahid Princess Eugenie has shared a message of support to The Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic… Princess Eugenie has shared an inspirational message in support of the staff at The Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Taking to her Instagram page on Tuesday, the royal – who is a patron of the RNOH – posted a picture of the hospital’s staff, who were seen holding up the words, “We need you support,” inside a ward. “I’m so proud of my hospital, The Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, as they have become a trauma centre for the first time since 1982 due to the incredibly challenging time we face and the unprecedented pressure all hospitals and their staff face,” wrote Eugenie.Princess Eugenie shared this photo on Instagram She added: “It has created a Covid-19 fund for the RNOH’s staff that urgently need our support. The purpose of the fund is to help their frontline clinical staff in any way possible – from providing meals, to purchasing essential equipment items, to supporting mental health in a time of crisis. Tap the link in my bio to be directed to… Read full this story
- Princess Eugenie shares a sweet throwback snap showing her practicing her juggling skills as a little girl with a 'non-scary' clown
- Windsor Long Walk at Princess Eugenie’s wedding empty compared to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s wedding
- Princess Eugenie reveals ‘it was love at first sight’ as she prepares to marry husband-to-be Jack Brooksbank
- Kate Middleton's Feuds With Princess Eugenie: How Real Is The Royal Rivalry?
- Who Will Have The Next Royal Baby? Betting Odds Favor Princess Eugenie Announcement
- China collection marking Princess Eugenie’s wedding unveiled
- Why is Camilla Parker Bowles not at Princess Eugenie’s wedding today?
- Royal Wedding – Princess Eugenie and new husband Jack Brooksbank leave wedding in James Bond’s Aston Martin
- Princess Eugenie wedding – Crowds start to gather at Windsor Castle for second Royal wedding of the year
- Princess Eugenie marries at Windsor Castle
Princess Eugenie shares message of support to her hospital during coronavirus crisis have 346 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at March 25, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.