Sons who can’t properly bury the fathers, couples calling off their weddings and friends missing joyous events such as bachelorette weekends, Bat Mitzvahs, and 18th birthdays. Around the world, the coronavirus has upended people’s lives in unfathomable ways, forcing them to make agonizing decisions to cancel meaningful and monumental life events.“It’s bullshit he can’t have a funeral,” said Nils Van den Bossche of his late father. “I understand the severity of the virus but at the same time I think it’s hypocritical to let people go on working, get sick there, but a gathering of a 100 friends family is not allowed?”On March 3rd, Gerd Van den Bossche, 51, died suddenly after collapsing in his office from a heart attack, according to his son. For the past 10 days, the 24-year-old’s mother and sister have been in overdrive planning the funeral. It was going to be a large memorial, with about 200 people who wanted to come pay their respects.But then coronavirus fears started “lighting up” in Belgium with more than 500 infections so far. The Belgian government, like so many other countries, enacted swift, drastic precautionary measures to try and thwart the spread.On Friday night, Nils’ family was dealt… Read full this story
- Aretha Franklin Was a God Girl: The Controversial Funeral Sermon
- New Jersey woman sues funeral home, claims it let brother's body 'decompose'
- Everything we'll see during Aretha Franklin's epic funeral
- Aretha Franklin Funeral: A Grand Goodbye With Songs, Cadillacs and Tears
- Criminal investigation launched after remains of fetuses, infant found in funeral home ceiling
- SPR Therapeutics Announces First Use of SPRINT extensa Dual-lead Peripheral Nerve Stimulation System to Treat Low Back Pain
- Mollie Tibbetts is ‘nobody’s victim,’ dad says during funeral
- Pain Care Labs celebrates three exclusive new partnerships and launch of newly-patented back pain device, DuoTherm™
- From Ramen To Weed Wine Startups, T-Pain Takes Them All To His 'School Of Business'
- Detroit police find 63 fetuses in funeral home amid investigation
The Unique Pain Of Not Being Able To Give Your Dad A Proper Funeral Due To The Coronavirus have 335 words, post on www.buzzfeednews.com at March 13, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.