When director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and certified heartthrob Dr. Anthony Fauci told CNN he’d like Brad Pitt to play him on Saturday Night Live, he probably didn’t know he was speaking a sketch into existence. But of course, the powers-that-be at NBC summoned Pitt to star as Fauci on tonight’s cold open, and though the two men look nothing alike, Pitt nailed the overall spirit of Fauci: that of a increasingly frustrated man patiently dispelling public health myths. Pitt-as-Fauci provided commentary on a few of Trump’s soundbites on coronavirus, including Trump’s claims that a “miracle” vaccine would make the virus disappear: “A miracle would be great. Who doesn’t love miracles? But miracles shouldn’t be Plan A. Even Sully tried to land at the airport first.” The cold open then unexpectedly ends with Pitt taking off his Fauci wig and glasses and thanking the real Fauci for his “calm and clarity in this unnerving time,” which is only a little strange to watch.
- Brad Pitt 'feared Friends appearance with Jennifer Aniston due to live audience'
- Tyson Fury claims he gets mistaken for Brad Pitt and George Clooney 'all the time'
- Brad Pitt is 'absolutely smitten by' MIT professor Neri Oxman as 'their chemistry is off the charts'
- Paramount Lands WW Rights On Damien Chazelle’s ‘Babylon’ With Emma Stone, Brad Pitt Circling Period Hollywood Drama
- Why did Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt split? From sensational affair allegations to star's health and parenting differences
- Once Upon A Time In Hollywood London Premiere: Margot Robbie, Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio lead the star-studded cast on the red carpet to celebrate Quentin Tarantino's NINTH feature film
- Angelina Jolie to divorce Brad Pitt - everything we know so far about Brangelina's split
- Angelina Jolie has 'bitter' feelings toward Brad Pitt and thinks 'he turned their kids' lives upside down'... as they have yet to settle 3-year divorce
- Brad Pitt 'is happier and more charming' after Angelina Jolie split as he moves on to Neri Oxman
- Angelina Jolie has been on 'a few dates' while navigating her 'messy divorce' from Brad Pitt
Brad Pitt Stars as Daddy Anthony Fauci in Remote have 362 words, post on www.vulture.com at April 26, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.