Germany will start the country’s first clinical tests of a possible coronavirus vaccine Pakistan’s PM Imran Khan tests negative for the virus Google says ‘state-sponsored’ groups are targeting institutions like the WHO The UN has warned that vulnerable countries could face famine over the fallout of the pandemic Updates in Universal Coordinated Time (UTC/GMT) 19:15 Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale has donated more than €1 million ($1.1 million) to healthcare services in his native Wales and to hospitals in the Madrid. The footballer has given £500,000 ($615,000) to the National Health Service in Wales, while donating a further €500,000 to hospitals in the Spanish capital. In a video posted on Cardiff and Vale Health Charity’s social media, Bale thanked all healthcare workers for their “hard work and sacrifice” during the crisis. He said: “The University Hospital of Wales holds a special place in my heart. It’s where I was born and it has provided great support to my friends, my family and the wider community, so me and my family would like to show our support.” A statement from Cardiff and Vale Health Charity said in response: “We would like to thank Wales and Real Madrid football legend, Gareth Bale and… Read full this story
- Another in-state football recruiting target, Tony Davis, decommits from Duke
- How Google Fights Password Thieves
- Take a look at the custom adidas shoes NC State’s Kevin Keatts wore at the Nike Peach Jam
- Quarterback Ryan Finley is back for NC State. Who will help him in 2018?
- N.C. State honors Bradley Chubb at halftime
- K-State Q&A: Bill Snyder’s QB quandary and Big 12 football predictions
- Joshua Harris, one of the top defensive tackles in North Carolina, picks NC State
- Bipartisan law targets Google and its rivals to end 'secret' online search algorithms that critics say censor political speech and manipulate users
- Tech leaders from Google, Microsoft, and Facebook suggest ethics guidelines for using AI in the military to avoid 'unintended harm to humans'
- Former Sacramento Kings exec allegedly took millions in team sponsor money for beach homes
Coronavirus latest: Google warns of 'state-sponsored' hackers targeting groups like WHO have 336 words, post on www.dw.com at April 22, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.