To keep our community informed of the most urgent coronavirus news, The San Francisco Chronicle’s critical updates are free to read. Ongoing coverage is available to subscribers. Subscribe now for full access and to support our work. Total coronavirus cases: 9,587 in California, including 2,645 in the Bay Area. 206,207 cases in the U.S., with 4,542 deaths, including 204 in California and 67 in the Bay Area. The five states with the highest death tolls are: New York with 1,941, Washington state with 225, New Jersey with 346, Michigan with 259 and Louisiana with 239. Click here to see a U.S. map with state-by-state death tolls and coronavirus case counts. More than 885,600 in the world with more than 44,200 deaths. More than 185,400 people have recovered. For detailed maps, check out The Chronicle’s Coronavirus Tracker. To get regular updates on our coverage, sign up for our coronavirus newsletter. Breaking news developments today: 2:18 p.m. Santa Clara County reports more cases, two more deaths: County health officials reported 66 new coronavirus cases on Wednesday, bringing the total for Santa Clara County to 956 cases. Two more people died, bringing a total of 32 deaths in the county. 2:15 p.m. Newsom… Read full this story
- LaQuan McDonald Trial Live Updates As Ex-Chicago Cop Jason Van Dyke Faces Life For Killing Black Teen
- Most affordable places to live in California: Ever heard of California City?
- Hurricane Michael Live Updates: Category 2 Storm Bears Down on Florida Panhandle
- Gordon weakens to depression over central Mississippi: Live updates
- Inmate's death should be ruled homicide, scathing state report finds
- Live updates: Cincinnati Bearcats-UConn football game
- LIVE UPDATES: Tonight’s governor debate in Dayton
- Who Owns California 2018: Big Oil and the Western States Petroleum Association : Indybay
- Kavanaugh hearing with Christine Blasey Ford live updates: Ford done, Kavanaugh up next
- CBD industry grows in California even as confusion swirls over local, state laws
Coronavirus live updates: California deaths top 200, total cases approach 10,000 in state have 294 words, post on www.sfchronicle.com at April 1, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.