Many restaurants in Hanoi resumed business on Thursday morning after the city ended its 22-day social distancing campaign started April 1. A clothing store on Hang Dao Street prepare to welcome shippers after closing for weeks. In Hanoi, Thuong Tin and Me Linh districts are still categorized as “high-risk” due to active Covid-19 patients in these localities. Xuan Hoa (R) and his friend take a selfie while having pho. “Last night, after learning the nationwide social distancing campaign would end, I was excited about having pho in the morning. I have not eaten pho for three weeks.” Near Dong Xuan Market, local police keep a watchful eye, asking citizens to wear masks and sanitize their hands before entering. Tay Son Street slowly regains its former hustle and bustle. A coffee shop on Dinh Liet Street readies for service. A police officer requires everyone to wear a mask when venturing outside and keep a safe distance, or else face a fine. The city will continue to prohibit typically crowded bars, karaokes, restaurants, game centers and tea shops from opening. Festivals and sport events will also remain paused.
- Football under threat from coronavirus: Newcastle United bans players from shaking hands as string of Italian matches are held behind closed doors
- Coronavirus threat to YOUR holiday: Millions of trips are at risk as BA cancels flights and fresh cases are reported across Europe from Norway to Greece and on every continent except Antarctica
- Two new cases of coronavirus in the UK: Officials announce two travellers to Italy and Tenerife have the killer infection as a parent at a primary school in Derbyshire is 'confirmed' to have the illness
- 2019 Range Rover Sport Debuts Plug-In Hybrid, More Powerful SVR
- Nadal beats Fritz to win title in Acapulco
- Miracle Men
- Ellen White’s double sinks Japan and seals top spot in group for England
- The mid-engined Corvette was 60 years in the making, now we’ve driven it
- Coronavirus: Life around Italy's quarantined 'red zone'
- Mitridate, re di Ponto; Billy Budd; Ariadne auf Naxos review – a starry week at the opera
Hanoi eateries regain composure as semi-lockdown relaxed have 335 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at April 23, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.