THEY might be royal but the Cambridges are just like the rest of us when it comes to lockdown. Like parents across the nation, Kate Middleton and Prince William have faced the daunting task of homeschooling Prince George and Princess Charlotte while keeping an eye on Prince Louis. And when they’re not playing teachers, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are finding ways to keep their brood entertained while isolating at Anmer Hall in Norfolk. Here Fabulous Digital takes a look at family life for the Cambridges during lockdown… No rest for the royals While the Easter holidays may have come as a welcome break for some parents, giving them the chance to abandon the homeschooling schedules, this certainly wasn’t the case for the Cambridges. In an interview with BBC Breakfast the royal couple revealed that they had kept the break a secret from George, 6, and Charlotte, 4, with Kate admitting she “felt very mean.”Speaking to host Tina Daheley, the royal mum said: “Don’t tell the children, we’ve actually kept it going through the holidays. “I feel very mean.” The great outdoors It’s no secret that Kate and William are fans of nature, with the couple reportedly having strict… Read full this story
- Interview: Jimmy Osmond's tribute to Andy Williams in Wellingborough
- Aberdeen pupils brush up on healthy eating as kids and families take part in pilot SUGAR SMART programme
- Jimmy Osmond pays tribute to Andy Williams in new show
- Stars say Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle a homage to Robin Williams
- Royal-obsessed mum-of-two reveals how she’s splurged almost £3,500 copying Kate Middleton’s wardrobe
- When are Prince Harry and Meghan Markle getting married? Wedding date, venue, dress and will William be best man?
- Queen to carry on without Prince Philip to fulfil ‘life service’ vow she made in 1947 – forcing Wills to pick up pace
- Where will they marry, will William be the best man and who will design her dress? Inside Harry and Meghan's big day
- When are Prince Harry and Meghan Markle getting married? All the details on wedding date, dress, venue and will William be best man?
- Schoolboy, 9, writes heart-breaking letter to Father Christmas asking for a home for his family
Inside Kate and William’s family life during lockdown, where Louis hangs up calls and the kids are obsessed with tents have 362 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 21, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.