Kristin Cavallari and her husband Jay Cutler have filed for divorce after seven years of marriage. The reality star, 33, made the shock announcement on Sunday, writing on Instagram that the couple have decided to end their marriage after 10 years and three children together. She wrote: ‘With great sadness, after 10 years together we have come to a loving conclusion to get a divorce. We have nothing but love and respect for one another and are deeply grateful for the years shared, memories made, and the children we are so proud of. ‘This is just the situation of two people growing apart. We ask everyone to respect our privacy as we navigate this difficult time within our family.’ Kristin and Jay officially filed for divorce on April 24, a source told Us Weekly. It’s over: Kristin Cavallari is getting a divorce from husband Jay Cutler, the reality star announced on Sunday (pictured 2019) Shock split: Accompanying the announcement was a photo of the couple, walking arm-in-arm together through Sayulita, Mexico ‘There’s nothing scandalous or suspect about their split. Honestly, they just fell out of love and grew apart. It wasn’t officially over until this week,’ a source explained to… Read full this story
- When Divorce Hurts Too Long-A Case Study (#2 in a series of 15)
- Marriage And Divorce : Separation Is A Two Step Process
- Celebrity Divorces
- Stop a Divorce
- Should I Get Divorced? Or Not?
- Step-Familying Into the New Year
- Website Promotion: 8 Obvious Places to Announce Your Website Address & 7 Traffic Building Tips
- Cutler and Young Now on Outside Looking In
- Divorce: Secrets To Coping With A Divorce Announcement
- Why Do People Get Divorced?
It's over! Kristin Cavallari announces divorce from Jay Cutler after 10 years together: 'This is just two people growing apart' have 265 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 26, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.