Jamie Otis is giving an update on her plans to have a home birth for her baby on the way. The Married at First Sight alum, 33, revealed in an Instagram post on Friday that she will not be able to go ahead with her plans unless her recent coronavirus (COVID-19) test comes back negative. Get push notifications with news, features and more. + Follow Following You’ll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. “In other news, my midwife said we can’t do a home birth until my covid-19 test comes back negative,” Otis, who is currently 37 weeks along, shared alongside a photo showing off her baby bump. “Ah, stressful! Esp since I was only ‘recommended’ to take it by my primary doc (which of course I agreed its best to know in case I’m a “silent carrier” & spread to my newborn). I have ZERO symptoms so I’m 99.99% sure I’m not positive!👍🏼.” The pregnant star continued, “I keep telling this little guy that as much as I want to meet him he’s gotta stay in there until that test comes back NEGATIVE!” Otis, who shares 2½-year-old Henley Grace with husband Doug Hehner, has… Read full this story
- Jaya Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's coronavirus COVID-19 antigen test comes negative, swab test report awaited
- Once-A-Week Drive-Thru Coronavirus Testing Site To Open At El Dorado County Fairgrounds
- What’s Behind The Coronavirus Testing Shortage?
- Coronavirus Testing Demand Strengthens In Sacramento County; Pop-Up Sites Reach Capacity
- Pittsburgh-Area Warehouse Shifts To Assembling Coronavirus Test Kits To Meet Increasing Demand
- Sacramento County Looks To Expand Coronavirus Testing As Demand Grows
- Americans are left waiting for more than a WEEK for coronavirus test results as cases surge - and Dr Fauci warns the delay means 'you might as well not do contact tracing because it's already too late'
- ‘Overloaded The System’: People Are Waiting Longer For Coronavirus Test Results Due To Increased Demand
- Bilawal blames PTI for reducing coronavirus testing 'intentionally'
- Daniel Andrews reveals the reason why hundreds of people are refusing to take coronavirus tests in Melbourne - as he offers them $1,500 'no questions asked' to get checked
Jamie Otis Says She Can't Have Her Planned Home Birth Unless Her Coronavirus Test Comes Back Negative have 366 words, post on people.com at April 25, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.