As thousands of brides around the world cancel their over-the-top ceremonies in favor of low-key weddings that are broadcast on Zoom, Meghan Markle’s long-time makeup artist Daniel Martin has offered up his top tips for women who are having to do their own bridal beauty looks at home. The New York-based beauty pro, who was responsible for the Duchess of Sussex’s wedding day makeup, revealed how brides can achieve a stunning, but natural-looking, glow for their wedding day amid the coronavirus pandemic, without the help of a professional artist. Speaking to Vogue.com, Martin also offered up expert advice on how brides can ensure that their makeup looks perfect in-person – as well as on camera, for all of those women who will be tying the knot while their loved ones watch the special moment via a livestream video. DIY bridal beauty: Meghan Markle’s makeup artist Daniel Martin has shared his top tips for women who are doing their own wedding day beauty at home amid the COVID-19 pandemic Expertise: The New York-based beauty guru explained that the perfect bridal beauty look starts with perfecting the skin using a blurring primer Drawing on the same technique that he used to prep… Read full this story
- 22 iconic royal wedding dresses: Kate Middleton, Princess Diana, Meghan Markle, more
- Kim Kardashian’s party planner on organising Stormi’s 4th birthday & says her ultimate client is Meghan Markle
- The winners and losers of Megxit: One year on from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's bombshell announcement, how the Duke's old school pals and the Queen have lost out while Oprah and even Joe Biden have gained
- Cressida Bonas shares Covid-compliant wedding day secrets including 'dusty dress'
- From weddings to moving in – four couples reveal their pandemic romances
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry: 15 ways the Duke and Duchess of Sussex stirred headlines in 2020
- 'I am my mother's son': Harry uses a photo of Diana and vows to 'unleash the power of compassion' with Meghan on new website for foundation that reveals partnerships with Stanford 'centre for altruism research' and 'humane technology' charity
- From an 'explorer of consciousness' to a poet-cum-rapper: How Harry and Meghan lined up all-star cast including Sir Elton John, James Corden, Naomi Osaka and Tyler Perry for their podcast debut
- Archie's first podcast! Meghan and Harry feature their one-year-old son in first Spotify podcast and coax him into wishing listeners a happy new year - as they begin '£30m' franchise by interviewing Elton John, James Corden and quoting Martin Luther King
- EXCLUSIVE: Zayn Malik’s sister’s ex-con husband sent videos of himself partying with pals in prison where he served five years for car-jacking elderly woman with a screwdriver as friends say wedding has caused ‘major rift’ in One Direction star’s family
Meghan Markle's wedding day makeup artist Daniel Martin reveals DIY beauty tips for brides tying the knot at home amid the pandemic - including how to look flawless on video have 456 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 15, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.