April 25, 2020 – 22:04 BST Jenni McKnight This Morning star Rochelle Humes is struggling with her third pregnancy Rochelle Humes is having a tough time with her third pregnancy. The This Morning star, who is expecting her first son with husband Marvin Humes, revealed that she spent most of Saturday crying because her morning sickness is actually lasting all day. Sharing a sweet photo of herself enjoying a hug from her daughters Alaia-Mai, six, and Valentina, three, Rochelle admitted she had one of the hardest days because her sickness wasn’t “budging”.Rochelle is expecting her first son in October MORE: Rochelle Humes’ birth stories: the star’s dramatic C-section and why she created placenta capsules “Today has by far been one of the hardest days to get through…this ‘morning’ (or all day) sickness really isn’t budging,” she wrote alongside the photo on Instagram. “I shut myself in the front room today and cried. These little ladies must have sensed it as they have been as good as gold for me all day. Early night tonight I think…” Rochelle’s fans quickly rallied around her offering words of encouragement and advice. One said: “Oh god it’s torture, really feel for you but just… Read full this story
- 'Feeling very grateful and extremely blessed': Rochelle Humes displays her changing bump as she celebrates being 23 weeks pregnant
- 'My boobs are bigger than my belly': Rochelle Humes displays her baby bump in a knitted co-ord as she celebrates week 25 of her pregnancy
- Rochelle Humes showcases her baby bump in a mini dress and confirms she's now six months pregnant as she brands herself 'a walking radiator'
- Pregnant Rochelle Humes gives bump update and says she can't wait to meet her 'little man'
- Rochelle Humes just wore the perfect £20 dress to highlight her baby bump
- Pregnant Rochelle Humes' nursery is incredible - and you won't believe how easy it is to recreate
- Rochelle Humes cradles her baby bump while wearing a chic white maxi dress after playing hide-and-seek with daughter Valentina, 3
- Pregnant Rochelle Humes leaves husband Marvin unhappy with romantic meal - see why
- Meet the first EVER winter Love Islanders! Rochelle Humes' lookalike sister, an 'alpha male' heir to a country estate, Lewis Capaldi's ex-girlfriend, and blonde TWINS make up the new batch of singletons
- Happy Father's Day! The Beckhams mark the celebration with sweet family snaps while pregnant Rochelle Humes thanks husband Marvin for being 'the dad I longed for' as they lead the celebs sharing tributes on social media
Rochelle Humes comforted by fans after sharing pregnancy struggle have 422 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at April 25, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.