Vogue Williams thought her husband Spencer Matthews was “smug” when they first met. The Irish model, who is currently expecting her second child with Spencer, admitted she didn’t hit it off straight away with the love of her life. Vogue confessed she even pushed the Made In Chelsea star away at first and said she had friend-zoned him when she opened up about their relationship on the Sheer Luxe podcast. It wasn’t until six or seven weeks had past before they even exchanged their first kiss sparking the potential of a blossoming romance. During the podcasts, Vogue cringed about what he wore when they first met on Channel 4’s The Jump. She said: “When I met him, he was wearing tracksuit bottoms and slip-on shoes. I thought, ‘OMG, the state of him!’ “I didn’t want to like him at the start, he seemed smug, but we clicked as pals. “We were just friends for the first six or seven weeks until we kissed. I didn’t want it to last. I was pushing against it.” Spencer’s persistence appeared to prevail, however, despite her objections to him even taking her on a date at first. She continued: “He said when we were… Read full this story
- Vogue Williams showcases her honed abs in a pink bikini as she larks around with husband Spencer Matthews on paddle boards during St. Barts getaway
- Vogue Williams and shirtless husband Spencer Matthews dote over son Theodore during relaxing St Barths getaway
- Spencer Matthews shows off his ripped physique as he goes shirtless for beach stroll in festive family holiday in St Barts
- 'I'm back to loving my bod, cellulite and all!' Vogue Williams hits back after 'nasty' trolls leave her in tears over vile comments on her St. Barts holiday
- Vogue Williams proudly displays her incredible bikini body as she dotes on son Theodore in St Barts... after hitting back at 'nasty' body shaming trolls
- Vogue Williams looks sensational as she showcases her washboard abs in a pink bikini during St. Barts getaway... after hitting back at 'nasty' body-shaming trolls
- Vogue Williams looks enviably-toned as she paddleboards with Spencer Matthews in St Barts
- Vogue Williams in tears after cruel bikini body-shaming – celebrity friends rush to support star
- Hostel killer Matthew Williams' ex says 'I told them he would kill - they didn't listen'
- Inside Charley Webb and Matthew Wolfenden's countryside home complete with chic decor, stunning views and high ceilings as soap stars put converted chapel on the market for £475,000
Vogue Williams had brutal first impression of future husband Spencer Matthews have 411 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at April 23, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.