Products featured are independently selected by our editorial team and we may earn a commission from purchases made from our links; the retailer may also receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes. Amazon may be putting off its biggest shopping day of the year. A new report from the Wall Street Journal says the online giant is considering postponing its Prime Day event, due to coronavirus concerns. Amazon has yet to comment on the report, though the article suggests the annual shopping event could be delayed until at least September, if not later in the year. Amazon launched Prime Day in 2015 as a one-day shopping event, with the e-tailer and its merchants slashing prices on thousands of items across the site. Typically held in July, Prime Day has since expanded to include 48 hours of deals, with Amazon Prime members getting early access. Amazon says sales from Prime Day 2019 surpassed the previous Black Friday and Cyber Monday combined, with Prime members purchasing more than 175 million items during the event. It’s worth noting that Amazon doesn’t usually reveal the date for Prime Day until a week or two in advance, though it has always been held sometime in… Read full this story
- What is Amazon Prime Day, when is it in 2018 and do you need membership to enjoy the deals?
- New perk: Amazon Prime members get discounts on sale items at Whole Foods Market
- ET Deals: Last Day to Get Amazon Prime Before Price Hike, Google Home Mini Two-Pack for $58, and more
- Amazon Prime Hits $119: Here's why you'll probably pay it
- Prime time to assess value of Amazon Prime
- Amazon Prime members to get 10% off some Whole Foods products
- 50 Must Watch Amazon Prime Shows and Movies to Stream Right Now
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime Video Canada in June
- What's coming to Amazon Prime Video in June 2018
- If your Memorial Day weekend plans fall through, you can always get a jump start on voting
Amazon Prime Day 2020 Postponed to the Fall? Here’s How to Still Score a Deal have 321 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at May 23, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.