Video Loading Video Unavailable Click to play Tap to play The video will start in 8Cancel Play now Boris Johnson wants Brits back at work by the end of May, it’s claimed. Due to announce details of a lockdown exit plan next week, the Sun reports the Prime Minister has pencilled in a date of May 26 for some workplaces to resume. Other reports from the Saturday papers suggest the Government may relax the 2m distancing measure while introducing a scheme to see commuters tested for fever before boarding trains. It comes as the UK’s total coronavirus death toll reached 27,510 including deaths in care homes and in the wider community on Friday. Ministers have warned the UK should not risk following in the path of Germany – where cases have risen sharply since social distancing measures were eased. To avoid undoing all the hard work, they advised remaining in lockdown until the new daily cases dipped below 1,000, the Daily Telegraph reported. Do you have a coronavirus story to tell? Email [email protected] Read below for live updates of the coronavirus pandemic in the UK and around the world. Key Events UK ‘could return to work on May 26’ under… Read full this story
- Bathroom Suites - Planning And The Costs Involved
- Speed Dating - The Innovative Approach to Dating in the UK
- Ruling Your Roost
- Penny Stocks Investing - 5 Top Tips on How To Spend Small and Profit Loads
- Exotic Islands Of Vanuatu, Fiji and Cook Islands?
- Life After Prison - The Road Home, Vanishing Dreams
- College and the Autistic Student
- The Roles of Mentors During the Air Force's Transformation
- Etiquette for Las Vegas Weddings
- The Wicker Man and Whiter than Pure White
Coronavirus LIVE updates: UK 'may relax' 2m rule as lockdown exit plan looms have 275 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at May 2, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.