Dr Alex George has had enough of fans commenting on his appearance. The former Love Island star, 28, and A&E doctor has spent over two months fighting the coronavirus on the frontline, and now, he’s asked fans to stop telling him that he looks tired. Alex has been documenting his long and difficult day in Lewisham hospital to give fans and followers alike an insight into the sheer devastation that the killer big has caused. He also uses his platform to spread positivity on the matter, and tries his best to keep the spirits up for his admirers. But it seems that last night, the former Love Island star had quite enough comments from fans based on the way he looks. Taking to his Instagram Stories, Alex snapped a photo of himself looking slightly disheveled after a long day. Alongside the photo where he plants a sad smile across his face, Alex begged his fans to stop telling him that he looks tired all the time. While he admitted that he knows the comments are out of of pure kindness, he insisted that it’s hard to hear every single day. The celebrity doctor penned: “I know you all are trying… Read full this story
- Love Island's Dr Alex George reveals his brother Llŷr has died following mental health battle as devastated star says 'family is hurting so bad'
- Ruth Langsford shares touching message of support to Dr Alex George following the death of his brother Llyr... after This Morning host lost her sister Julia to mental health in 2019
- 'I need to try and process what has happened somehow': Grieving Dr Alex George speaks out after brother Llyr's tragic death following mental health battle
- Dr Alex George trying to ‘process’ his brother’s tragic death as he’s overwhelmed with support from Love Island stars
- Dr Alex George: Love Island star reveals his younger brother Llŷr has died after mental health battle
- Love Island’s Dr Alex George says he’s going through the ‘hardest, darkest time’ after brother’s sudden death
- Dr Alex George supported by Ruth Langsford after brother’s death as she opens up about losing sister to mental health
- What a special delivery, doc! GP who gave up his time - and £4,000 of his own money - to hand out special support packs for frontline NHS staff is another unsung Health Hero
- Two Viruses: Dr. Sanjay Gupta's coronavirus podcast for June 5
- 'I'm tired of being angry': The Voice coach Kelly Rowland throws her support behind the Black Lives Matter movement as protests erupt in the U.S.
Dr Alex George begs fans to quit saying he 'looks tired' as he fights on frontline have 428 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at May 27, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.