SALMA Hayek stunned her followers after posting a beautiful selfie where she was wearing no make-up. The 53-year-old actress has been sporting the bare minimum while quarantined due to the coronavirus pandemic. The Frida actress graced followers with a selfie on Wednesday after taking a dip in her pool. Along with the photo, she wrote: “Agua #water #nomakeup” She also sported her wavy hair and a red bathing suit while submerged in the water. She shared a similar picture on May 4 and thanked PEOPLE for including her in their The Most Beautiful issue this year.With a picture of herself wearing the same red bathing suit and wet curls, she wrote: “Thank you @People magazine for including me in ‘The Beautiful Issue.'” These make-up free pictures aren’t the norm for the actress as she loves to dabble in fashion and beauty. She’s been known for breaking fashion rules and starting trends, especially when she wore a tiara and a simple Armani dress for the 1997’s Oscars, her first time at an awards show. She told Vogue: “At the time, not many people wanted to dress me because I wasn’t well known.”I decided I wanted to wear a tiara. Everyone told me… Read full this story
- Salma Hayek, 52, is stunning in low-cut catsuit with blonde wig as she hugs husband of 10 years on The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard set
- Making a splash in Adelaide! I'm A Celebrity's Tziporah Malkah, 43, poses for a makeup-free selfie as she embraces her new life in South Australia
- Paulina Porizkova, 54, shares makeup-free selfie: 'This is what I really look like'
- Salma Hayek unveils sleek pink hairstyle during Cannes Film Festival
- Salma Hayek on why she hasn't done Botox and how 'liberating' it felt to go makeup-free in her new role
- 'Tis the sea-sun! A makeup-free Nicole Kidman looks loved-up with husband Keith Urban during a post-Christmas swim at the beach in Sydney
- How to look like a Married At First Sight star! Martha Kalifatidis goes makeup free in rare barefaced video creating her 'festive glam look'
- Megan Fox goes makeup-free and shows off her flawless skin as she works up a sweat at the gym
- Drew Barrymore, 43, and Cameron Diaz, 45, pose for make-up free selfie - and look 10 YEARS YOUNGER
- Miss England hopefuls share bare-face selfies as organisers try to tackle the rise in contestants using fillers and Botox by launching a make-up free round
Salma Hayek, 53, looks stunning in makeup-free selfie have 394 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 14, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.