Love Island ‘s 2018 series was a huge talking point at the time. Jack Fincham and Dani Dyer were the clear frontrunners right from day one when they coupled up almost immediately after entering the villa. And there was plenty of drama throughout the series. Who can forget Megan Barton-Hanson asking Wes Neson for a kiss while he was coupled with Laura Anderson ? Or Samira Mighty leaving the villa to be reunited with her beau Frankie Foster? Georgia Steel’s loyalty will forever be remembered too. But what ever happened to the finalists? And are any of them still together? Now that the upcoming summer series has been cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic, all fans can do is reminisce about the good old days. Jack and Dani won the show ( Image: ITV) Here’s what happened to 2018’s final couples… Dani Dyer and Jack Fincham Jack and Dani had one of the smoothest runs of villa life in history. There were only a couple of wobbles – including that heart-wrenching moment Dani was sent a video of Jack reuniting with his ex in Casa Amor – but nothing could keep them from victory. It was written in the stars… Read full this story
- Love Island 2018 contestants full list of Instagram and Twitter accounts
- How Danny Dyer and Jo Mas' past marriage problems helped Dani Dyer become Love Island's likely winner
- Love Island's new stars urged to wipe X-rated pictures of themselves to stop naked snaps being leaked on porn sites
- Love Island and TOWIE stars are offered tens of thousands of pounds for sex on a daily basis – and some even ask their agents to set them up with rich businessmen
- Dani Dyer shows trolls they won't kill romance with new boyfriend
- From trash TV to unstoppable hit - how Love Island survived cancellation, tragedy and ratings slump
- Winter Love Island villa first look: £5.3million super luxe South Africa pad with pool
- Meet Love Island Wes Neslon's parents – and find out what they really think of Megan
- This Morning fans confused as Dani Dyer is described as ‘American person’ in subtitle blunder
- Love Island winners Amber Gill and Greg O'Shea STILL haven't made their relationship official because she says 'he hasn't asked us yet!'
Love Island 2018's final couples - Jack Fincham and Dani Dyer's dramatic lives after show have 364 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at June 10, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.