Gemma Collins is set to rake in £1million from TikTok, according to reports. The GC is said to have been eyed by bosses at the video-sharing platform, who want to build on her huge social media popularity. And while the TOWIE star kicks back in Marbella on her first post-lockdown holiday, TikTok have reportedly lined up a meeting to lay out their offer. An insider told The Sun : “Gemma is a hit on social media and makes hundreds of thousands from her Instagram acount. “And this brand power has been noticed by bosses at TikTok, who realised how massive she was on the platform when the figures from her hashtag came through.” The source added: “TikTok have said money is no issue and that Gemma basically has a blank cheque she can fill in – obviously her team know Gemma’s worth and are looking at a deal worth around £1million.” They went on to say that the deal would likely see Gemma create content two to three times a week, while Gemma would “keep all her other endorsements and ad deals on the go”. Gemma’s reps declined to comment. TikTok told Mirror Online: “We feel confident that the TikTok… Read full this story
- Dr Pimple Popper picks the best or rather her WORST squeezes of her popping career
- When does I’m A Celebrity 2017 start and who is in the line-up? Latest rumours on who is going to the jungle
- 'Joker' wins Golden Lion at Venice Film Festival
- Are teen influencers being exploited?
- When do you need to act to make 2017 a good year for your wallet? Mystic Meg reveals all about your financial health this year
- Buttigieg accuses Trump supporters as being racist
- Inside Saquon Barkley’s plan to be the face of the NFL
- Letters to the editor: September 12, 2019
- On the Record: Stacy Brown-Philpot, TaskRabbit
- Breakfast Series report: Taking a Pulse on Health Care
Gemma Collins 'offered £1m deal to create TikTok videos' in huge career boost have 310 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at July 13, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.