(CNN)Houston Rockets guard Russell Westbrook announced on Monday he has tested positive for Covid-19. In a statement issued via social media, Westbrook says he’s feeling well as he anticipates joining his teammates once cleared from the virus. “I tested positive for Covid-19 prior to my team’s departure to Orlando,” said Westbrook in his statement. “I’m currently feeling well, quarantined, and looking forward to rejoining my teammates when I am cleared. Thank you all for the well wishes and continued support. Please take the virus seriously. Be safe. Mask up. #whynot” Westbrook, along with James Harden, haven’t joined the rest of the team in Orlando ahead of the NBA restart. NBA and players union to paint ‘Black Lives Matter’ on courts in Orlando when season resumes, source says The 2019-2020 NBA season will resume July 31 at Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida, with players kept in a bubble. The season was suspended on March 11 due to the coronavirus pandemic. Read More A number of the league’s players, include the Rockets’ Thabo Sefolosha, have opted out of the season, citing the risks of the coronavirus.
- Chelsea star Christian Pulisic confirms positive coronavirus test and is fully vaccinated with ‘no symptoms yet’
- Dragons' Den star Evan Davis tests positive for Covid-19 despite having two jabs
- Russell Westbrook opens up on Los Angeles Lakers homecoming, playing with LeBron James
- Reggie Jackson tries to steady Thunder without Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook - ProBasketballTalk | NBC Sports
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Mugs With Unmasked Music Star—Then Tests Positive for COVID
- Gov. Abbott tweets pictures of mask-less event hours before testing positive for COVID-19
- Texas congressman Nehls says he tested positive for COVID-19, encourages vaccination
- Reba McEntire reveals that she and her boyfriend Rex Linn tested positive for COVID-19 despite being vaccinated: 'It's not fun'
- Piers Morgan feared he’d given Covid to Amanda Holden and Simon Cowell at a party before testing positive
- 1 in 4 Houston residents testing positive for COVID-19 amid Texas outbreak
Houston Rockets star Russell Westbrook tests positive for coronavirus have 328 words, post on edition.cnn.com at July 13, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.