July 31, 2020 – 14:27 BST Emmy Griffiths James and Ola Jordan have opened up about baby Ella in their latest Strictly Parenting column As James and Ola Jordan chat to HELLO! for their latest Strictly Parenting column, baby Ella is falling asleep in James’ arms. “She doesn’t want to sleep by herself,” Ola explains affectionately. ‘She wants to sleep in our arms. Sometimes you just want to put her down to sleep and do your thing!” READ: James and Ola Jordan reveal how baby Ella injured her dad The pair reveal that Ella’s favourite thing to do is to be with the pair of them. “She likes hanging out in one of our arms,” James says. “She likes to be picked up all of the time. We’ve only just recently started letting my mum and Ola’s sister hold her and that’s it really.” ”I’m going to blame the lockdown for that!” Ola jokily adds. “But once lockdown is over, I think she’ll be fine, she’ll be alright.” At five months old, Ella has now big enough to sit in a high chair and hang out with her parents, as seen in our exclusive clip below. Speaking about why Ella prefers to sit… Read full this story
- Just like meth, your first taste of Better Call Saul is free
- Renderings of Lamborghini Huracan leaked! And it looks just like we expected
- Comments for : Could the Galaxy Note 8 look just like a larger S8 (with S Pen)?
- Amazon’s new Fire TV can control your smart home, just like the Echo
- HTC Aero (aka the Hero phone) news: Leaked picture looks just like an iPhone 6
- Over-sharing on social media is just like sex, experts say
- U.S. Congress employees are just like us! Report of illegal downloads at work surfaces
- New iPhones are just like girlfriends
- Just like love, space can be hard on the heart
- Tinder Plus price let you down? Date with 5 alternative apps that are just like Tinder
James and Ola Jordan reveal how baby Ella is just like her dad have 339 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at July 31, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.