Shahid Kapoor completed five years of marital bliss and togetherness with wife Mira Rajput on Tuesday. The Haider star dedicated an endearing note to his better-half, thanking her for showering immense love and being by his side come what may. Uploading a sweet picture of the couple, Shahid wrote, “5 years. Gone by in a flash. Found beauty in the smaller things. Found happiness within not without. Found meaning to together we can. Found myself a little more walking by your side my love. Thank you for being you. And thank you for helping me be a better me. Happy anniversary my love.”Check out Shahid Kapoor’s Instagram post belowShahid tied the knot with his ladylove Mira back in 2015. The two have two kids – daughter Misha and son Zain – and are the epitome of love and togetherness. On the work front, Shahid Kapoor was last seen in the movie Kabir Singh in 2019. He will next be seen in the movie Jersey that is a remake of the 2019 Telugu sports drama of the same name.
- 12 Celebrities who ride Royal Enfields: Salman Khan To Brad Pitt
- 10 Bollywood stars & their Mercedes Benz S-Class' on video: Hrithik Roshan to Aishwarya Rai
- Michelle Obama Wins First Lady Cookie Contest
- Even Karan Johar, who calls himself a ‘feminist’, doesn’t understand that ‘no means no’
- On Lana Del Rey's 'Honeymoon,' there's one emotion you just can’t escape
- 20 Arguments Against Same-Sex Marriage, Rebutted (Part 5)
- Style at Home: Wedding season -- Going off registry
- Ex-WWE Lanny Poffo Once Attacked In Ring For Boston Red Sox Insult
Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput celebrate five years of marital bliss with romantic note have 258 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at July 8, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.