ODENTON, MD — Security stopped a Virginia man with a stolen handgun at Baltimore-Washington International Airport on Monday, a press release said. A Transportation Security Authority officer spotted the gun as it passed through the X-ray machine in a bag, according to the report. TSA turned the accused man over to the Maryland Transportation Authority Police, who arrested him on gun charges. The man, Alexandro Frontone Armour, is from McLean, Virginia. Police charged Armour, 50, with possessing a stolen firearm, having a handgun on his person and carrying an unauthorized weapon in an airport. None of the charges are felonies. Armour’s bail hearing is on Tuesday. A TSA spokesperson said the .45 caliber handgun was loaded with seven bullets. The man told officials that he didn’t know he had the gun in his bag because he had just moved to a new home. “Our TSA officers have remained focused on their mission during this pandemic, and they are very skilled at detecting prohibited items,” said Andrea R. Mishoe, TSA’s Federal Security Director for the Maryland. “This was a good catch for several reasons, not the least of which was the fact that the gun had been reported as stolen.” Concealed… Read full this story
- 60 Laptops Stolen; Crashes: Martinez, East Bay Police Logs
- ‘Just absolutely nuts’: Kamloops man clings to back of truck as alleged thieves drive off
- Phoenix police officer who pulled gun on family over child who allegedly took doll fired, chief says
- Barbie Dream House AirBnB | Cop Pulls Gun On Kids | Patch PM
- Police Seize Guns From Man Thought to be Neo-Nazi Leader
- Bitcoin transactions used to track down a man operating a global child exploitation site
- Man arrested for allegedly pointing firearm at woman and her family in Port Hood, N.S.
- Man Who Was 5 Minutes Late Charged, Fought Police Officer: Report
- The man who turned down Marilyn Monroe: How photographer Doug Kirkland said no to the actress despite her being naked between the sheets and begging him to join her
- 26th Gun Detected At BWI Airport, Tying 2017 Record
TSA Stops VA Man With Stolen, Loaded Gun At BWI, Charges Filed have 336 words, post on patch.com at July 21, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.