Amazon is all set to launch their Prime Day sale on August 6, with a variety of products already in the catalogues that you can choose from and several new products across different categories. The sale will last till August 7 and will offer up to 70% discounts on various items and also 20% cashback on particular bank cards, Amazon Prime balance and prime membership. All Alexa devices will be sold at up to a 50% discount and Amazon is also launching a new section for unique small business products to facilitate small and medium businesses to run efficiently as the world gets acclimatised to the post-pandemic era. From branded clothing, electronics, home appliances, Prime Day will cover it all and more, all for your shopping convenience. Here are some of the categories that you can peruse for products: Health & Personal Care: Choose from a wide array of masks, sanitizers, immunity boosters and other health care products that will aid you during the pandemic. All with up to 70% discounts and deals. Beauty: With up to 60% off on beauty and skin care products, you can get your favourite brands at discounted prices. Just because… Read full this story
- Amazon Prime Day 2018: 36 hour online sale to be held on July 16-17
- Amazon battles glitches during big ‘Prime Day’ sale
- Amazon Prime Day Blu-ray Deals!
- The best deals on Amazon Prime Day 2018: What to look for, what to avoid
- When is Amazon Prime Day 2018? Start time, when it ends, best deals
- Grocery shopping? Some Amazon Prime Day deals have already begun
- Amazon Prime Day: Gift cards, coupons and other scams to watch for
- 5 Amazon Prime Day Secrets That Will Save You Even More Money
- Super affordable ways to watch TV without cable thanks to Amazon Prime Day
- How To Prepare For Prime Day 2019
Amazon Prime Day Sale 2020 on August 6 and 7: Top deals, discounts and more to watch out for have 290 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at August 2, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.