The mother of PC Andrew Harper has said it is ‘another slap in the face,’ to hear her son’s ‘remorseless’ killers are adding to her family’s pain by planning to write a book behind bars. Reports earlier this week suggested a fellow inmate would help Albert Bowers and Jessie Cole, both 18, tell their side of the horrific crime, as neither of them can read or write. Thames Valley Police officer PC Harper was killed last year when he was dragged behind a car near Sulhamstead, Berkshire, while responding to a burglary. Bowers and Cole admitted to manslaughter and were jailed for 13 years last month, a third man, Henry Long, 19, was jailed for 16 years. Speaking on Lorraine this morning, the heroic cop’s mother said of the book: ‘It’s another slap in the face, really, if it’s true. Albert Bowers (left) and Jessie Cole (right) are reportedly boasting about how much money their book will make them ‘To me it just shows the total lack of remorse, we’ve not seen any remorse anyway but it just further adds to that and the pain we’re suffering as a family. ‘I heard only yesterday of parties going on when the… Read full this story
- Leslie Jamison on the Best Book She Ever Got as a Present
- Retreat of the ‘Tiger Mother’
- Oregon Gunman Smiled, Then Fired, Student Says
- Royal Family: Four words missing after Meghan announcement points to new royal era
- William and Kate's big plan to stop Louis being 'offshoot like Harry'
- Charles's bid to oust Andrew from home may have roots in extraordinary plot to topple King
- Book Details Obama Aides’ Talks About Replacing Biden on 2012 Ticket
- Finley Boden: The parents who 'deceived everyone' to kill their son
- Killer's mum promised to 'show up with shovel' and 'dispose of body' in chilling note
- Gabby Petito lawsuit: Hearing on Roberta Laundrie's 'burn after reading' letter to son underway
'Another slap in the face': PC Andrew Harper's mother says her son's 'remorseless' killers are 'adding to family's pain' by planning to write book behind bars have 314 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 27, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.