The Duchess of Cambridge showcased her support for local businesses yesterday by donning a pair of earrings by a Welsh jewellery designer, as she and Prince William made a series of visits in the country. Kate Middleton, 38, selected the £62 18k gold plated Alia hoops crafted by female designer Hayley Jones for her brand Spells of Love for the engagements in Barry Island and Cardiff. The mother-of-three recycled a blue floral Emilia Wickstead gown for the occasion, sweeping her hair into a classic bouncy wave, and tucked her locks behind her ears to reveal the dangling earrings. The brand is described online as crafting pieces with a mix of ‘bohemian feminine influence’ and ‘trend-led modern aesthetic’, with a focus on ‘ethical production’. Kate Middleton, 38, opted to wear £62 gold hoop earrings from an independent Welsh female designer during her visit to the country yesterday Arriving for the visits yesterday, the royal opted for a natural makeup look, sweeping a dark eyeshadow across her lids and a touch of blusher on her cheeks. The hoops are described online as ‘best selling’ and are sent to customers in a ‘100 per cent plastic free and biodegradable bag.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1… Read full this story
- Building community for your brand? Don't sell -- empower!
- Shocking Evidence: Are Will & Kate Conspiring to Take the French Throne?
- Freshen Up Your Floor Mats, Save on Local Auto Deals, and More
- Samsung Galaxy S6, HTC One M9, and more hot news from Mobile World Congress 2015 press day
- Amazon Prime Day 2018: the best deals still in stock today
- Days of future past: Pardon me, is that laptop a real Louis Vuitton?
- Token Women to Tokin' Women: Three Days at a Conference for Ladies Who Simply Love Weed
- Bose's new beat
- CRM Watchlist 2014 winners: Customer engagement
- CRM Watchlist 2015 Winners: Customer Engagement Part 2
Kate Middleton supported a local brand by donning new 'bohemian' £62 gold hoop earrings by a Welsh female designer for a day of engagements have 295 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 6, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.