The City of Los Angeles will honor the late Kobe Bryant by renaming a portion of the street surrounding Staples Center after the Lakers legend. ‘Figueroa Street will soon be Kobe Bryant Boulevard between Olympic (Boulevard) & (Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard),’ LA city councilman Herb J. Wesson Jr wrote on Twitter, while referencing Bryant’s nickname, Black Mamba. ‘Kobe’s legacy is bigger than basketball. #KobeBryantBlvd will be a reminder to everyone, young and old who drive down it, there is no obstacle too big and that with the #Mambamentality, anything is possible.’ The City of Los Angeles will honor the late Kobe Bryant by renaming a portion of the street surrounding Staples Center after the Lakers legend A rendering of what the street sign will look like was posted by councilman Herb Wesson A portion of Figueroa Street, which borders the Staples Center, will be renamed for Bryant The Lakers plan on honoring Bryant with ‘Black Mamba’ uniforms for Game 4 of their first-round series against Portland on Monday inside the league’s bubble at Disney World, outside Orlando. The announcements were made as Bryant’s friends, family, and fans have come together in recent days to honor his memory. Bryant, who… Read full this story
- Kobe Bryant helicopter pilot thought he was climbing instead of descending
- Outfest Rounds Out Lineup For Its 40th Los Angeles LGBTQ+ Film Festival
- Kobe Bryant induction to Hall of Fame delayed to 2021
- Lakers owner Jeanie Buss posts cryptic tweet about Kobe Bryant as Kyrie Irving-Russell Westbrook rumors swirl
- 2022 Los Angeles Lakers Summer League: Roster, schedule, TV channel, live stream, players to watch
- Lakers Legends Amazingly Painted On Outdoor Court In L.A., Kobe, Shaq, Pau & More!
- Where Does Stephen Curry Rank All-Time After Fourth NBA Championship?
- #KobeFarewell trends as friends and fans remember the Bryants on day of memorial
- Westbrook has opted to remain a Laker for a whopping $47M… what now?
- Hoops Hall mulls date for Bryant, Class of 2020 induction
Kobe Bryant Boulevard: Los Angeles plans to rename the street in front of Staples Center in honor of the Lakers legend and five-time NBA champion have 324 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 24, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.