The Duke of Sussex insists it would take ‘every single person on the planet’ to defeat racism in a candid new virtual interview for a civil rights organisation. Prince Harry, 35, who is currently living in Tyler Perry’s $14 million mansion in Beverly Hills with Meghan Markle, 38, and their son Archie, one, having stepped back from royal duty in March, is set to speak about the topic in a new interview for the Colour of Change initiative. In a clip released of the interview on Instagram, Prince Harry praised the younger generation for ‘acting, rather than just saying’. Speaking with US civil rights leader Rashad Robinson, the royal continued: ‘As we’ve discussed before, it is going to take every single one of us, this is not just down to the black community, it’s going to take every single person on the planet right now.’ His comments come as the authors of the couple’s upcoming biography Finding Freedom claimed Meghan helped guide Prince Harry on his very public ‘woke’ journey. Prince Harry, 35, has declared it will take ‘every single person on the planet’ to change racism and inequality in a new interview The clip of the interview was shared over… Read full this story
- How WILL Prince Harry and Meghan Markle fund their new life? Couple will rake in cash from Diana's inheritance and mega-million-dollar deals with Netflix and Apple... but taxpayers could STILL have to pick up £3m security bill
- 'It's a masterclass in wanting to have your cake and eat it’: Furious Buckingham Palace aides turn on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle after they stun the Queen by ‘pressing the nuclear button’ and quitting the Royal Family
- How Kate Middleton and Prince William Are Really Doing After Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Big Move
- Piers Morgan brands Meghan Markle a 'mini royal Kardashian' who pushes 'wet drip' Prince Harry around and tells of fear 'ego-mad' pair will bring down monarchy in new Fox documentary
- Professor of Black Studies brands whiteness a 'psychosis' and urges social media followers to read book called White Rage hours after outraging GMB viewers by saying the 'British Empire did MORE harm to the world than the NAZIS'
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry ‘are relieved’ to be living in Canada after Megxit, pal claims
- Long read: Key evidence linking Kremlin to social media trolls is lacking
- Did Palace toadies topple Crown VI before it got to Prince Andrew and Megxit?
- The free speech panic: how the right concocted a crisis
- Prince Charles praises ‘remarkable’ Greta Thunberg as he says he doesn’t want Prince George and Archie ‘to accuse me of not doing something’ on climate change and humanity ‘simply cannot waste any more time’
Prince Harry insists it will take 'every single person on the planet' to defeat racism in virtual interview with American civil rights organisation after saying social media is stoking a 'crisis of hate' have 443 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 10, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.