August 04, 2020 – 06:53 BST Emmy Griffiths Will Young’s representative has confirmed the heartbreaking news that his brother Rupert has died A representative for Will Young has confirmed that his twin brother, Rupert, has tragically passed away aged 41. In a statement to The Sun, he said: “I can confirm that Will’s brother has very sadly passed away. We would like to request privacy for Will and his family during this very difficult and sad time.” READ: Will Young opens up about struggle with depression The cause of death has not yet been confirmed, and tributes have poured in for Rupert, with one person tweeting: “So sad, rest in peace,” while another added: “Devastated to hear this. Poor family. Let’s hope they are left alone to grieve. Sending love to the whole family at this tragic time.” Rupert has passed away aged 41 The Evergreen singer has previously opened up about his brother in interviews, and once explained how being separated at a young age left him with PTSD, which eventually led to him dropping out of Strictly Come Dancing. Chatting on Bryony Gordon’s Mad World podcast, he explained: “Now, with twins, they’ll wrap them up together, but then they didn’t. It… Read full this story
- Former Ukraine World Cup midfielder Andriy Gusin dies aged 41
- Brook Lopez dominates twin brother to power Nets past Blazers
- Twin brothers lose lives in joyride at Calgary Olympic bobsled run
- Former Wisconsin player, twin brother, charged with armed robbery
- Report: Saints sign CB Brian Dixon’s twin brother to practice squad
- Saints DC Rob Ryan has a twin brother?
- Nets’ Brook Lopez double-crosses twin brother Robin in mascot war
- Art Briles’ brother, Eddie, dies Wednesday
- French WWII resistance hero Raymond Aubrac dies aged 97
- Bills double up on Ryans, with Rex hiring twin brother Rob
Will Young's twin brother Rupert dies aged 41 have 307 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at August 4, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.