close Video Breonna Taylor shooting: Fired Louisville officer indicted on criminal charges but not her death One of three officers involved in the Louisville, Ky., drug operation that led to the police shooting death of Breonna Taylor in March 2020 was indicted on criminal charges; Jeff Paul reports. One of three police officers involved in the Louisville, Ky ., drug operation that led to the death of Breonna Taylor in March 2020 was indicted Wednesday on criminal charges. Officer Brett Hankison, who was fired in June, was indicted on three counts of wanton endangerment in the first degree, a Jefferson County grand jury decided Wednesday. Neither the grand jury nor the presiding judge elaborated on the charges. A warrant was issued for Hankison’s arrest and he was booked and released on $15,000 bail, according to local reports. BREONNA TAYLOR’S ATTORNEY ON GRAND JURY DECISION: ‘OUTRAGEOUS AND OFFENSIVE’ Video No charges were announced against the two other officers involved in the raid — Myles Cosgrove and Sgt. Johnathan Mattingly, who was shot in the leg and underwent surgery after the police operation that resulted in Taylor’s death. The grand jury’s decision prompted hundreds of protesters to turn out in Louisville, Ky., and Democratic… Read full this story
- Breonna Taylor: What happened on the night of her death?
- Protests erupt in US over charges in Breonna Taylor shooting
- Daunte Wright shooting: US ex-officer Kim Potter charged over killing
- More than twice as many arrested protesting Breonna Taylor verdict than in Capitol riots
- Breonna Taylor Grand Jury Audio Reveals Conflicting Accounts of Fatal Raid
- Grand Juror in Breonna Taylor Case Says Deliberations Were Misrepresented
- In the Breonna Taylor Case, a Battle of Blame Over the Grand Jury
- Justice for Breonna Taylor petition organizer says "she deserved more than this" after grand jury verdict
- Judge Allows 2-Day Delay in Release of Breonna Taylor Grand Jury Recording
- 7 People Shot at Louisville Protest Over the Death of Breonna Taylor
Breonna Taylor shooting: Fired Louisville officer indicted on criminal charges but not her death have 315 words, post on www.foxnews.com at September 23, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.