Kindly Share This Story:By Chioma Onuegbu THE apex socio-cultural organisation of the South-South geo-political zone, Pan Niger Delta Forum, PANDEF, has demanded prosecution of persons indicted in the ongoing investigation of alleged misappropriation of funds in Presidential Amnesty Programme, PAP, and Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC. National Chairman of PANDEF and former military administrator of Akwa Ibom State, Air Commodore Idongesit Nkanga (retd), made the call, yesterday, while reacting to the recent report of the presidential panel headed by National Security Adviser, NSA, Gen Babagana Monguno (retd), which indicted three former coordinators of PAP and 17 ex-militant leaders of allegedly looting the funds meant for rehabilitation of beneficiaries of the programme. Nkanga, who explained that prosecution would help to determine whether those mentioned actually committed the crime or not, stressed that there was a possibility that those indicted in the amnesty programme could be responsible of stealing the said funds because they were the coordinators. He lamented that PANDEF was particularly interested to see that those that have enriched themselves by looting NDDC and PAP, irrespective of which part of the country they come from, are exposed. He said: “Look, we have come to a point that things should not… Read full this story
- REVEALED: Jeffrey Epstein undersells his net worth at $560 million prompting judge to demand more complete accounting of pedophile's assets after diamonds and piles of cash were found at his mansion
- Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein had stash of cash, diamonds and a fake Saudi passport at NYC mansion, prosecutors reveal - as he brazenly stares down his victims in court while they beg judge to deny him bail
- REVEALED: Jeffrey Epstein safe contained an Austrian passport, $70,000 in cash and 48 loose diamond stones as large as 2.38 carats - and one large ring
- Deconstructing agitations for Development Commissions
- Garner’s Wife Says, ‘Hell No,’ She Won’t Accept Officer’s Condolences
- The Hill's Morning Report — Sponsored by AdvaMed — House panel delays impeachment vote until Friday
NDDC, PAP, probes: PANDEF demands prosecution of those indicted have 320 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at September 8, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.