October 08, 2020 – 13:25 BST Nichola Murphy Camilla Parker Bowles wowed in a bright blue dress as she was reunited with lockdown friend 86-year-old Doris Winfield at the Royal Voluntary Service lunch club in Rickmansworth. The Duchess of Cornwall has wasted no time showing off her autumnal wardrobe, breaking her latest green streak by stepping out in a vibrant blue ensemble on Thursday. GALLERY: 15 times royal ladies looked chic in Chanel Camilla brightened up our week as she was pictured arriving at The Royal Voluntary Service’s Mill End lunch club in Rickmansworth, where she helped serve lunch to a group of regular diners and met volunteers who have overcome recent challenges posed by the pandemic. The Duchess looked elegant in a blue midi dress and a cream jacket No doubt the 73-year-old, who is President of Royal Voluntary Service, was looking forward to her visit as it allowed her to finally meet 86-year-old Doris Winfield in person, after speaking to her on the phone during the coronavirus lockdown. MORE: Duchess Camilla’s statement green dress is so on trend For her latest outfit, the royal looked elegant in a cornflower blue midi dress – a very similar hue to… Read full this story
- Princess Diana was left feeling 'uneasy' after seeing Camilla on her wedding day
- Charles and Camilla reopen refurbished Hillsborough Castle
- Strictly's Janette Manrara looks like Jessica Rabbit in figure-flaunting red dress – fans react
- Prince Charles and Princess Diana's wedding secrets - private note and shock admission
- The incredible ways Prince Harry has treated Meghan Markle on her birthday through the years
- Altuve hits grand slam on 2-homer night, Astros beat Giants
Duchess Camilla's colourful new dress steals the show during special reunion have 266 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at October 8, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.