Middle East’s connected youth is gorging on social media Watch Now Google has awarded just under $2m to 21 projects in the Middle East, Turkey and Africa, following the first Google News Initiative (GNI) Innovation Challenge in the region.The move is part of a wider series of regional innovation challenges, and a global commitment from Google News to give $300m “to help journalism thrive in the digital age”. What is Google looking for? Digital transformation 3 ways SMBs use machine learning to power digital transformation Overnight digital transformation: Welcome to the year 2025, 60 months early Digital transformation: Legacy technology, lack of skills, and funding are holding back NHS plans After the remote working rush, here comes the CIO’s next challenge What is digital transformation? Everything you need to know Digital transformation: It’s time to invent the future we want (TechRepublic) A key focus for funding is “to support projects that drive digital innovation and develop new business models”. Specifically in the Middle East, proposals were asked to focus on projects that “increase reader engagement and/or explore new business models to build a stronger future for journalism”. SEE: Managing AI and ML in the enterprise 2020: Tech leaders increase project… Read full this story
- AI in the Middle East: Here's what you need to know
- The Middle East used to hate shopping online: Here's why that's changing
- Why you shouldn't bet on Dominic Raab giving Middle East peace process momentum
- Idlib & Gulf of Oman: How US and Its Allies are Raising Stakes in the Middle East
- UN Tribunal Verdict Failed to Provide Answers to Hariri Assassination, Arab Analysts Say
- UN-backed court to issue verdicts in Lebanon’s Hariri case
- The Skripals were 'frozen like statues': Britain's top chemical weapons expert provides a gripping account of the Salisbury attack and how he became a target for Russian goons as Putin is accused of poisoning ANOTHER foe
- UPDATE 2-Turkish lira, energy shares rise after Erdogan says 'good news' coming
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 15
- The town that went sects mad: Leafy East Grinstead is well known as the UK home of Scientology... but it's become a magnet for Mormons, Satanists and Druids who dance naked, so could it all be down to a wartime tale of generosity?
Text to speech, automation and AI: How Google is backing Middle East news providers have 367 words, post on www.zdnet.com at October 22, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.