Public opinion soared for the Queen throughout the coronavirus pandemic as it plummeted for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, a new poll revealed today. A YouGov Royal favourability tracker which polled Brits across January, March and October found Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s standing with the public fell during lockdown and its aftermath. Despite being removed from public-facing roles, Prince Andrew’s favourability has continued to fall in the wake of the Jeffrey Epstein scandal. Perception of Prince Philip also continues to rise, with the Duke of Edinburgh’s net score now up 3 points since March to 28. And the majority of those polled also thought Prince Charles should write to Government ministers on topics he felt strongly about like the environment. The YouGov Royal favourability tracker polled Brits across January, March and October The survey which polled Brits across January, March and October found Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s standing with the public fell as the Queen’s soared. Pictured, the royals watch a flypast to mark the centenary of the Royal Air Force in 2018 When the public were asked if they had a positive opinion of the Queen, 83% said they did, up on the March figure of 79%… Read full this story
- Here's how much it costs Kate Middleton and Prince William to raise three royal children
- Meghan Markle will get a fancy new title when she marries Prince Harry — but it's so weird that she'll never use it
- Here's how much Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's royal wedding is expected to cost
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle: There’s a big wedding Saturday. Something about a prince marrying an American
- Best shows on Netflix (February 2018): 60 fantastic Netflix series
- Best shows on Netflix (March 2018): 60 fantastic Netflix series
The Queen reigns supreme: Monarch is most popular Royal in UK poll with Prince William and Kate Middleton second and third favourites - as Harry and Meghan's popularity plummets have 285 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 28, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.