How do you celebrate Halloween during a global pandemic? A website sponsored by the Halloween and Costume Association aims to answer this question by pairing color-coded maps from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that outline the pandemic’s current severity in different counties with the precautions one should take for celebrating Halloween. advertisement advertisement We live in a yellow zone—like much of the country—and what is the CDC’s big advice? “Give out treats outdoors, if possible.” Has anyone at the CDC even been trick-or-treating in the last 50 years? Apparently people at the agency live in that super creepy house where they invite children inside on Halloween night to chat in their parlor. The CDC has spooked many with its bewildering classification that trick-or-treating can increase the spread of COVID-19, leading some city officials to discourage the classic Halloween activity and ban other types of Halloween events. The agency implied that getting free candy from neighbors was akin to going to an indoor party or screaming through a haunted house—but it’s hard to believe that’s true. This year, our neighbors collectively had the mind meld that we were not going to let COVID-19 ruin Halloween. After seven and a… Read full this story
- Here Are 12 Scary-Ass Halloween Movies To Totally Ruin Your Shit
- How to stop the ‘Sunday scaries’ from ruining your weekend
- Let her stay
- Victorious Lewis Hamilton claims rival Sebastian Vettel let off the hook at French GP after Valtteri Bottas crash
- 'We've ruined their lives, I'm happy to say'
- Why Groups of 3 Will Ruin the World Cup (So Enjoy This One)
- Uganda: NRM's Self-Entitlement Will Ruin Uganda, Says Minister Ecweru
- My battle with Fibromyalgia: I won't let the pain hold me back
- Cut off by Hawaii lava, pot growers refuse to let go dream
- The high court let me have my faith again
We live in Sleepy Hollow, and we refuse to let COVID-19 ruin Halloween have 305 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at October 30, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.