We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more. Anthony Spadafora 19 Nov 2020 Grey’s Anatomy returned to television last week for its 17th season on the air after the longest hiatus in the show’s 15 year history with a two-hour crossover event with ABC’s Station 19. Dr. Meredith Grey and the other doctors, nurses and residents at Seattle Grace Hospital will continue their fight against the Covid-19 pandemic in this week’s episode titled “My Happy Ending” and we have all the details on how you can watch it online or on TV. Instead of picking up where last season left off, season 17 of Grey’s Anatomy began about a month and a half into the pandemic and Seattle Grace Hospital is already struggling with the new protocols and changes needed to deal with the coronavirus. In the season premiere, we saw that the hospital is running low on Personal Protection Equipment (PPE). Dr. Koracick put in an order for masks and face shields for the staff but unfortunately when the shipment arrived, it only contained booties. Source: ABC While we did see Andrew DeLuca finally accept the fact that he needs help for his bipolar disorder,… Read full this story
- Facebook Watch video service launches worldwide
- Can health services handle the Apple Watch?
- Vietnam Idol ‘storm' to lash TV screens this week
- Strong turnout in Australia for first glimpse at Apple Watch
- Weaving a new future for rush mattresses
- Market swan dives into new week
- Bomb suspect was in Yemen until a few weeks ago
- Alibaba launches new anti-fake drive, urges brands to help out
- New teen romance hits the silver screen
- Apple's new iPads sport modest upgrades but short on "wow"
How to watch this week's new episode of Grey's Anatomy online from anywhere have 279 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at November 19, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.