THE Crown viewers were thrilled to dive into series 4 after Sunday’s relase – but one aspect of the new episodes has ruffled feathers. The acclaimed drama’s latest instalment sparked major anticipation when it confirmed the arrival of Princess Diana, played by Emma Corrin. The best series on Netflix The best movies on Netflix New on Netflix: What to watch this week Teaser pics of Corrin in Diana’s iconic wedding dress sparked nostalgia in fans of the show and ever since they have been waiting to see the lavish ceremony unfold on screens. Unfortunately they were left wanting more as the drama opted to skip the wedding with an abrupt time jump. Rather than recreating the wedding that was watched by 750million people across the globe, a voiceover of a priest’s sermon was heard, while the family got all dressed up in Buckingham Palace.Charles (Josh O’Connor), who is clearly still taken with Camilla Parker-Bowles (Emerald Fennell), shares a poignant look with his mother Queen Elizabeth II (Olivia Colman) as he prepares for the big moment. MORE ON THE CROWNHOME SWEET HOMEInside The Crown star Gillian Anderson’s home with velvet sofa & cute dogLive BlogHAZ ITPiers RAGES at Harry cashing-in from Netflix… Read full this story
- Princess Diana's most memorable royal tour fashions
- Five poignant royal wedding traditions explained
- Royals caught off guard at home: Prince Harry, Prince Charles & more
- Lily Collins issues plea to star in The Crown 30 years after snubbing Charles and Diana
- Prince Harry and William lookalikes wanted for "The Crown"
- BBC agrees to pay Princess Diana’s private secretary ‘substantial’ sum in damages over Martin Bashir Panorama interview
- 'Losing battle' Prince Charles is more 'polarising than Queen' in Commonwealth downfall
- 'Don't deny anything' Charles was given strict warning ahead of 1994 Diana interview
- Queen Elizabeth news: Public outrage as Prince Andrew WILL attend Prince Phillip service after sex assault case
- Revealed: The Queen's births of Princess Anne, Prince Charles, Prince Edward and Prince Andrew
The Crown viewers horrified as Charles and Diana’s wedding is cut from show with ‘outrageous’ time jump have 323 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 16, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.