Joe Biden was named the next president of the United States at 11.25 a.m. Saturday morning by television networks and the Associated Press – as Donald Trump played golf.CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, the AP and USA Today all made the call and Fox News followed suit 10 minutes later.Votes in Philadelphia pushed his margin in must-win Pennsylvania over the edge. That took him to 273 electoral votes - putting the 77-year-old on a clear path to the White House. The states of Nevada, Arizona, Georgia and North Carolina were still to be called. Biden was ahead in all but North Carolina, and if he stays that way he will have 302 electoral college votes, the same as Trump in 2016.Kamala Harris, his running mate becomes the first female vice president, and the first black and Asian-American vice president. Biden tweeted: ‘America, I’m honored that you have chosen me to lead our great country. The work ahead of us will be hard, but I promise you this: I will be a President for all Americans — whether you voted for me or not. I will keep the faith that you have placed in me.’He issued a statement saying ‘democracy beats deep in the heart of America.”With… Read full this story
- Joe Biden will slam Donald Trump as 'golfing, holding rallies and calling himself the victim' and accuse self-styled wartime president of surrender to coronavirus
- Joe Biden takes aim at Donald Trump on the economy and jobs saying president is focused solely on the stock market as he unveils 'buy American' employment plan
- Donald Trump turns the White House into a rally venue again by posing under a Trump-branded crane to boast about 'deregulating' showers, dishwashers and lightbulbs and rant against Joe Biden claiming he will 'abolish the suburbs'
- Anti-Trump Republican groups urge GOP voters to support Joe Biden for president
- Hillary Clinton says the United States must 'be ready' for the possibility that Donald Trump will not 'go quietly' from the White House if he loses in November and may blame mail-in votes
- Joe Biden’s New Bet
- 'Disgusting, sickening': Joe Biden slams Donald Trump for questioning potential running mate Tammy Duckworth's patriotism after she lost both legs in combat in Iraq
- Trump shakes up campaign leadership, demotes Parscale
- Chris Wallace Gets Into Exchange With Donald Trump Over Just How Hard It Is To Take A Cognitive Test
- Joe Biden Would Like a Word With the Youths
TV networks call election for Joe Biden as votes in Pennsylvania put him over the top - while Donald Trump plays golf and his campaign issues statement saying he does NOT accept the outcome have 397 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 7, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.